If your order is currently in stock, we will process and ship usually within 24-48 hours in most cases. Please allow 1-5 business days for delivery within the United States for in stock items. For most shipments unless the customer request that the order be shipped overnight, we usually use ground delivery.
What to do when you receive your order.
- Please fine the outline below of what to expect when your order arrives. If there are any questions, feel free to call us at 470-554-7334 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inspect package for damage. As soon as you receive your order, inspect it in its entirety for signs of damage. Take note of punctures, open items or signs of tampering.
- Report Damages. If you find notable damages to your order, please give our shipping department a call immediately at 470-554-7334 Option 4
- Open package and check contents. Contact us within 48 hours with any issues. Keep all packing materials for the first 30 days or until you are 100% sure that you are satisfied with everything in your order.
- Expedited Delivery. Expedited shipping options are available. To get a quote for your order, give us a call at 470-554-7334.
Tracking your order
- You can give us a call at 470-554-7334 and press option 4 anytime during regular business hours.
- You can email our shipping department at email@example.com.
Not what you expected? Don’t worry if we are unable to resolve your issue with technical support or a better resolution, you have 30 days to return. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied with their purchase. Therefore, our goal is to make returns easy and straightforward. If your device arrives and you are not satisfied or you’re having issues with your software, please let us know as soon as you can and one of our customer care agents will be more than happy to assist. We can be reached at 470-554-7833 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for a Refund
- You need to have to original packaging, material and accessories.
- The device must be in new and unused condition.
- The device must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery.
All hardware purchased directly from Timedox comes with a 30-day return policy. Within 30 days of receipt of an order, you may return products purchased directly from Timedox for a refund minus a 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in like-new condition, securely packed for shipment with original box placed within a double box or packing slip or bag, with all accessories, manuals and or plastic holders’ cables and CD’s if included, and sent to Timedox warehouse with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Please contact our Billing department at 470-554-7334 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. RMA Numbers will not be issued on products purchased more than 30 days prior. We will not accept any shipments without a valid RMA number clearly labeled on the outside of the box. Shipping fees in this case are non-refundable as well and are to be handled solely by the customer. Defective items are handled on a case-by-case basis. This charge is to cover the processing fees, handling fees, and costs associated with the replacement, processing and execution of the order. All costs incurred regarding packages subject to return shipping will be handled by the customer. We strongly request that you certify all returns and obtain a tracking number, as Timedox is not responsible for returns that are the responsibility of the customer. Products that have not been purchased directly from Timedox are subject to the return policies of the re-seller or distributor. Please consult with your re-seller or distributor concerning its return/refund policies and procedures.
Please take note: If the return device does not meet the following criteria it will not be accepted for refund and will be returned to the customer or re-seller.
- These terms and conditions must be read and signed at the bottom, including a detailed explanation for the reason of the return and returned to email@example.com and include a copy of this agreement within the return as well.
- All product returns to Timedox must be accompanied by proof or purchase, such as the original purchase receipt, invoice, copy of order or an emailed version of these confirmations.
- All products returned for monetary refunds must have been purchased from Timedox.
Shipping Address for Returns:
Timedox US: Returns Department
6825 Jimmy Carter Blvd
Norcross, Georgia 30071
Note: Please allow 3-5 business days to process your refund. Our shipping and receiving department will need time to check in and inspect all returned items prior to the refund being processed. If the device that is being returned was purchased at a discounted price, note the refund will only reflect the price of the discounted sales price.
Although we hate to lose customers, we are here to make your return process as seamless as possible. If there are ever any questions regarding your purchase, please call or email us.
Repairs and Replacements
After 30 days of purchase, all shipping costs incurred regarding packages that need to be repaired or replaced will be the responsibility of the customer. Re-sellers and Consumers are solely responsible of notifying Timedox of any item or items that are received damaged and or defective.
Please note your warranty coverage does not cover slight damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, staining, chipping, improper installation or maintenance, damaged caused by water or fire, discoloration, fading or chipping ,any acts of nature such as, fire, water damage, freeze, etc. These warranties cover replacement-repair parts. They do not cover normal wear and tear or damage where there is evidence of altering, tampering, mishandling abuse or misuse of the equipment.
If your device fails under normal use as a result of a factory defect, such as materials or workmanship defect, we will either repair it or replace it. All defective equipment should be shipped back to Timedox to receive warranty credit. Any shipping costs related to warranty issues that occur within the initial 30 days of purchase will be the responsibility of Timedox. 30 days and after the original purchase date will be the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer is responsible for submitting clear evidence of any all damages and defects.
Device/Cloud Lite– 2 Year Warranty
Device/Cloud Pro– Lifetime Warranty